Thursday, December 6, 2012

Free Printable: Christmas Vocabulary Cards

Wow, can't believe I created these 3 years ago now. Thought I'd repost for any newer readers that may not have seen some of my Christmas activities.

My first set of Montessori Printables for you!

I am actually very excited about these, yeah I know it doesn't take much to excite me. I really enjoyed putting them together and I did get a little buzz when they were placed on the shelf for the kids to use.

They really didn't look out of place right alongside the professionally made items.....pretty chuffed I was hehehe

Anyway enough of that.

As promised in my first Christmas Fun Post, this is a set of 16 Montessori 3 Part Cards for Christmas.

The file includes 16 cards with labels, 16 picture cards and 16 labels.


They depict the following images:

Bell
Wreath
Candle
Gift
Pudding
Santa
Decoration
Stocking
Tree
Lights
Star
Bon Bon
Nativity
Mince Pies
Reindeer
Candy Cane

Even if you do not use Montessori these cards are suitable for anyone to implement into their Christmas Activities. You can also easily leave out an cards that may be unsuitable for your family. We found that 16 was alot of cards to work with in one sitting so have split ours into 2 separate groups.

I'll be posting some photo's of my kids using them in my next Christmas Fun Post early next week.

I hope you enjoy using these cards as much as I enjoyed making them. If you do print them off and use them I'd love to hear from you or see them in a blog post somewhere. Please leave a comment letting me know and feel free to include a link to your blog post.

Download the 3 Part Christmas Cards here.



16 comments:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Cute!! Great job : )

Adriana said...

Wow! Thanks for making those and sharing them. I will just have to translate them into Spanish for my kiddos. :)

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

These are really beautiful, Kylie. I love what I know about Montessori, but I'm afraid that isn't a whole lot. What will the children do with these cards? Are they mainly to learn vocabulary or spelling or.... ? I really like them, sorry I am asking such (probably) silly questions!

Kylie said...

Thanks ladies.

Nicole, yes mainly for vocab work, if you'd like to read more here's a some info that explains them in more details - http://montessoritraining.blogspot.com/2008/05/montessori-nomenclature-cards.html

Elise said...

Hi Kylie

Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful cards that you have created. They are great for vocab and I am going to print a set off. I am thinking that I may also use them to play memory.

I really appreciated your email where you kindly explained how to make resources into a file that can be downloaded.

Kylie said...

Hi Elise, If you have any questions about the pdf's please don't hesitate to email me.

Leptir (Nataša) said...

Thank you for sharing cards and your ideas with us!

Kylie said...

Leptir, thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

Kylie,
I just found your blog and I LOVE your ideas and printables! I have *possibly* dumb question: Is there any other way to download your printables other than from Scribd? It seems that they are now in the "archive" and to access you have to pay to join.

Thanks,
Laura (lsims5523@charter.net)

Darcey said...

Thanks for sharing. They're great!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for sharing with this materials!!! they look great!
Ilona

Anonymous said...

These are great. How did you isolate the item against the solid background, such as the bell? From Asia Hadley at asiamhadley@yahoo.com

Lulu said...

Thanks! I have downloaded to use with my boys this Christmas season.

Unknown said...

Congrats!Thanks for take your time for making and sharing your work with us!! Happy Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Saw the cards here :) http://livingmontessorinow.com/2011/11/28/montessori-monday-montessori-inspired-christmas-activities/
Sara

Unknown said...

Hello Kylie,
I had to write to tell you: thank you. I was looking for some lively Christmas vocabulary flashcards and materials and I found yours! Thanks a lot for sharing it with the world. My prekinder children from Bogotá will very much appreciate it! ;)

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs